The Modern Patterned Checks Tie
* A Checked Tie, like the stripe, is another tie pattern that is suitable for the conservative workplace. Usually made up of small lines crisscrossing each other throughout the length of the tie, checked tie can have mesmerizing visual appeal.
* Ties are the ultimate accessory to dress up your favorite shirt for an important lunch meeting or to create a sleek look for an evening on the town. You can also pair a funky tie with an untucked shirt for a cool, casual look.
A Checked Tie is Great for Most Occasions
1. This Tie Pattern is also a great choice for work or play. Checked neckties have no connotations like some other patterns (namely paisley and stripes) do. It is a clean cut design that adds interest to a solid suit and shirt, but is not overly busy or distracting.
2. For all of these reasons, many men choose to wear the checked necktie to work. After heading out from work for a drink, or perhaps dinner, the strong lines of the tie will make you stand out as fashionable and stylish, without pushing your image over the edge.
3. The pattern is both professional, but casual enough to leave the workplace with you. For extremely formal events however, it is better to stick with a Solid Colored Tie or bowtie, rather than a patterned tie. Nonetheless, the checked necktie will make a valuable, and frequently used addition to your wardrobe.
How to Match a Checked Necktie?
1. In order to wear your patterned tie with confidence and aplomb, you have to match it properly with your shirt and suit. The general rule with patterned ties is that a plain, white shirt is always your safest bet, because it goes with everything.
2. A check tie can also go with a checked shirt; the only rule is to make sure that the pattern on your shirt is much smaller and subtler than the pattern on your tie.
Business fashion necktie, Length: 145cm(57.09"), widest: 8cm(3.15"), Material: care-free microfiber polyester silk, Dry cleaning, low temperature ironing
Look sensationally sharp, structured and sophisticated with this uber traditional dark black tie with navy white checks shaped embellishments.
The perfectly aligned accents are impeccably crafted into the textile adding to the tailored aesthetic of the designer necktie.
We love to see this tie paired up with a pastel hued oxford dress shirt, navy blue chinos and colorful boat shoes.
This brilliant accessory is an ideal option for business wear or dressed up casual wear. Made from one hundred percent grade A European microfiber.